Tag, I’m it, and then you are!
Posted February 29, 2012on:
Everyone enjoys a good game of tag, right? And blogger tag is the BEST. I’ve been tagged by my buddy Clint over at Geeky Daddy. Which means I get to answer ten fun questions and tag some of my blogger buddies.
Here we go!
1.What is your dream vacation?
The Pillars of Hercules. Start at the straights of Gibraltar, and follow the coast of the Mediterranean all the way until you get back. that vacation would probably last a few years!!
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I wish I could say I’m spontaneous, but I’m an obsessed planner. About the only thing I do spontaneously is nap on the sofa!
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare do it.
write a short story.
4. What’s your biggest phobia?
spiders. actually, any thing with eight legs. Went to an aquarium a few years ago where they had giant spider crabs. Haven’t been able to eat crab ever since. I got no problem with six legged critters or star fish or centipedes. but eight? eight is very, very bad.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island-what three things would you want with you? (Not including your laptop or family)
big notebook, a pack of pencils, and a thesaurus. See number three.
6. Name three things in your life that you are thankful for.
my husband, libraries, and music.
7. What was your nickname in High School?.
shorty, carrot top.
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
dude, what the fuck?
9. If you could be any literary character, who would you be?
wow, super tough one! maybe Cawti (I dunno, did she ever take Taltos as her last name??)? maybe Sangamon Taylor from Zodiac?
10. What is your favo(u)rite quote?
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”, Arthur C Clarke
you’ve been tagged!!