Subterranean, How do I love thee?
Posted August 9, 2010on:
Subterranean Press, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
- beautiful cover art
- you publish a lot of stuff that I really, really want to read!!
- limited editions with even more beautiful artwork at very reasonable prices
- reprints of older stuff that is impossible to find
- your newsletter is timely, and not annoying
- and you blurbed me. in one of your front page articles on your site for reviews I wrote for Neal Stephenson’s Zodiac, and Ted Chiang’s The Lifecycle of Software Objects.
this is one of those things that makes a reviewer very, very happy. You read a great book, attempt to write a really good review, and then the publisher blurbs you on their site.
Granted, I wrote these reviews for SFRevu, a well known speculative fiction e-zine, so they are credited to SFRevu and not me, but still! A publisher noticed something I wrote!
What are these articles, you ask? Behold!
Full review for Ted Chiang’s Lifecycle of Software Objects is here.
Full review for Neal Stephenson’s Zodiac is here